RECIPE: CAULIFLOWER GRATIN
|CAULIFLOWER GRATIN WITH BROCCOLI|
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 300 g broccoli
- 300 g cauliflower
- 1 / 2 yogurt
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- Whole grated bread
- Black pepper
- Clean, peel and chop the broccoli and the cauliflower.
- Pour water into a saucepan and put the fire to boil. When starting to boil, add the broccoli and cauliflower over high heat and leave until you return it to a boil. When you restart the boil, reduce heat, add salt, stir and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove from heat, pour into a colander and drain.
- Place in a bowl the yogurt and grated cheese. Add half a teaspoon of mustard, salt and pepper to taste. Stir until well blended.
- Place the broccoli and cauliflower in a bowl and add the above mixture. Brown it in the oven.
Ways to serve:
Serve hot as a starter
More information on natural medicine in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.