How to use pine nuts in the kitchen
CHEESE TRUFFLES WITH NUTS RECIPE
– 400g goat cheese
– 25g hazelnuts
– 50g almonds
– 25g Pine nuts
– 25g macadamia nuts
– Vinegar of Modena reduced
– Separate the almonds and grind them until they become an homogeneous powder.
– Toast the other chopped nuts in a skillet.
– Mix in a bowl, goat cheese with chopped nuts.
– Add a little sugar.
– With a spoon or clean hands make small balls with the dough.
– Spread with reduced balsamic vinegar and coat with almonds powder, also previously toasted. Keep in the refrigerator until use.
Way to serve
Serve as accompaniment for salads or vegetable creams.
Panellets decorated with pine nuts
Other pine nut recipes
More information on pine nuts and pines.
22 April, 2019