How to make semolina at home
HOW TO MAKE SEMOLINA WITH MIXED CEREALS AND VEGETABLES AT HOME
- Corn flour.
- Chickpea flour.
- 2 liters of water.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil.
- 125 g of crushed tomatoes.
- 3 cloves of garlic.
- Place a pan on the fire with two quarts of water.
- Mix all the flours in a bowl with a splash of natural water. Stir to form a smooth paste. Usually a couple of tablespoons of each flour is enough, although this amount may vary depending on the taste of each diner. Some people prefer a thicker meal, others lean toward a more liquid pulp.
- When the water boils, add the flour to the pan. Stir continuously for about ten minutes.
- Carve the garlic and add them together with tomatoes.
- Cook in the fire, stirring occasionally for 5 or 6 minutes. Test to make sure it is thoroughly cooked.
How to serve?
- Serve it hot as a the first course at lunch
More information about chickpeas in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.