Natural vegetarian recipes with legumes
RECIPES WITH LEGUMES
|Photo of vegetarian lentils|
- Half a kilo of lentils
- 1 large onion
- 2 leeks
- 2 carrots
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- Put the lentils to soak for one hour before cooking.
- Cut the onion and leek in little pieces. Add a pinch of salt.
- Slowly fry the onion and leek
- Add the peeled and diced tomato. Sauté slowly along with the sweet bay.
- At the end, add the drained and raw lentils, the carrot and the garlic.
- Cover with water (best with vegetable broth) and add salt to taste.
- Boil for about 12-15 minutes . This dish will be much more nutritious if we add, before boiling, a handful of rice.
Other recipes with legumes:
- Soy tofu
More information on legumes in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.