LOQUAT JAM RECIPE
- 1kg. medlars
- 300g. brown sugar
- Cinnamon to taste
- 2 cups water
- Wash and peel the loquats. Remove the seeds from the inside (the seeds are not edible).
- Cut the pulp into pieces.
- Cook the loquats with water and bring to a boil. Cook with lid for 25 minutes, until pureed.
- Add the sugar and cinnamon and stir. Cook with lid for 30 minutes over low heat.
- Still hot, pour the jam into glass jars and seal.
- This is a preparation almost without fat, which gives us energy in the form of sugars. It is an ideal dish to take for breakfast or snack when we need to take energy to work during the day or evening seasoning.
- At calorie level, a serving of jam to toast gives us approximately 50kcal, also carotene and fiber pectin, which helps regulate the intestinal transit..
- This recipe must be tempered in diabetes.
More recipes and information about loquat in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.