Medicinal properties of melon
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES OF MELON
What diseases melons can be curative for?
The main ones are the following:
- Circulatory system: Because of their content in adenosine, melons help prevent the formation of blood clots, so they are well suited to treat those diseases which are caused by poor circulation: angina pectoris, heart attacks, strokes, etc.
- Cancer: Due to the carotene content, melon helps prevent the development of cancer. Populations that consume this fruit have lower cancer rates.
- Roundworms: Crushed melon seeds, eaten raw, help eliminate intestinal worms.
- Constipation: The cellulose content ion melon is very adequate to facilitate bowel movement and prevent constipation.
- Skin spots: The cleansing properties of melon are used to cleanse the body and prevent the appearance of spots on the skin that, in many cases, are caused by toxins that manifests on the surface of our body. It is very interesting for this purpose the melon cure, as shown in the box below.
Photo of melons
|MELON CURE DIET|
It is aimed to the following objectives:
- Purify the body, eliminating impurities and providing vitamins and minerals.
- Prevent constipation.
- Sooth the body. Decreasing nerves.
How do you perform the melon cure diet?
- You can only eat melon for 24 hours in the desired quantity.
- It can also be done eating melon only at breakfast. For one week you only will eat melon for breakfast. After you stop eating melon for 5 days. This cycle can be repeated as many times as desired to achieve your aim.
Who should not perform this cure?
It is not convenient to perform this cure people who have gallbladder stones or liver problems or children who have not reached 12 months. It is not recommended for people with stomach problems either.
Melon for beauty. Skin Care with melon
Melon softens and tones the skin so it can be used externally for face masks with the following properties:
Dry skin: A mask made with melon pulp helps moisturize the skin and prevent skin dryness and wrinkles appear. (Crush three tablespoons of melon pulp with a fork and apply as a mask on the face for 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with clean water)
Sagging or hanging skin: Melon tones the skin and can be very useful to treat or prevent skin sagging . Those who have wrinkles hanging from the neck, arms, legs etc. may recover some of the previous smoothness wetting the hanging area with a gauze soaked in lemon juice.
More information on melon properties in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.