An easy recipe for constipation
(Bàmies laderés recipe)
Properties of bàmies laderés recipe
In particular, this recipe is rich in pectin fiber, very abundant in okra, which helps regulate intestinal transit and increases satiety (very suitable in slimming diets) (especially suitable for constipation)
Bàmies laderes rich in antioxidants
This food also contains a healthy intake of beta carotene, vitamin C and vitamin E, with antioxidant properties which contribute to a better looking skin. Recent studies suggest that okra can help improve memory).
Tomato is rich in lycopene, another antioxidant component that contributes to the welfare of the cardiovascular system. Onion and garlic are diuretics and also provide components for circulation and hypertension.
HOW TO COOK OKRA BÀMIES LADERÉS
Bámies laderés is a healthy Greek recipe with and delicious taste. Is a kind of ratatouille made with okra, tomatoes, onion and garlic
Ingredients for 5 people:
- 1kg. of okra
- 1kg. tomatoes
- 1 onion cut into tiny squares
- 1 head of garlic
- Wine vinegar
- Wash the okra.
- Place the okra in a bowl with salt, water and a cup of vinegar for 1 hour.
- In a skillet, saute the onion and garlic with a pinch of salt, until golden brown.
- Drain the okra, which will already be tender, and add whole to the previous sauce,. (Optional: trim the ends if you prefer).
- Add the tomatoes cut into pieces.
- Season with salt, pepper and cover with water.
- Cook over medium heat for 30-50 minutes.
How to serve it
- It is consumed hot or cold.
- Serve with rice or cereal, parsley garnish with julienne.
More information on okra recipes and properties in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.