How to make a rye cake
RYE CAKE RECIPE
- 4 eggs
- 100g of organic sugar
- 120g butter or margarine
- 50g flour
- 50g rye flour
- 1 packet of baking powder
- Grated lemon
- Optional: carrots
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Heat the butter in a double boiler until melted.
- Boil the carrots and mash. Or blend them and add to the mass of fiber and juice.
- Beat 4 eggs with sugar, baking powder and sift flour. Mix very well, because it depends on the cake is tender and fluffy.
- Place the dough in a baking pan, previously buttered.
- Bake the cake at 180 ° C for 35-45 minutes. It is important for the cake to be cooked slowly: mass, thus, grows more (is more spongy) and will cook evenly. We should not put the gratin or high temperatures, it can burn or cook the cake outside and let it raw or broken inside.
More information about rye in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.