RECIPES OF TURNIP
- Fresh lettuce, washed and drained
- Turnips, tender and fresh, well washed.
- Tomatoes, clean and cut into wedges
- Sunflower seeds, peeled and roasted
- Vinegar of Modena
- Cut the lettuce
- Place the lettuce on a plate
- Arrange the tomato slices on the plate, decoratively
- Grate the turnips on top of lettuce
- Sprinkle sunflower seeds over
- Season to taste with oil and vinegar.
- Serve as a starter or accompaniment.
It is a light meal, low in calories and very nutritious. It contains fiber, good quality fats (olive oil and sunflower seeds), vitamin C (turnip) and lycopene (tomato). It is definitely a purifying and diuretic dish, heart healthy.
More information about turnips in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.