Miso soup recipe
- 1liter of water
- 300g of vegetables (onion, carrot and cabbage)
- Dried Wakame alga (20g)
- A piece of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of miso
- Rehydrate the alga with water in a glass.
- Peel, wash and chop the vegetables very small.
- Sauté 2 minutes with a little oil and add the boiling water in order for to start boiling and prepare the vegetable broth.
- Place the seaweed in the broth once well hydrated and add a pinch of ginger.
- When the vegetables are cooked, remove from heat and add a tablespoon of miso until well dissolved.
Method of serving
Other miso recipes
More information about other foods and nutrition
28 January, 2022