How to prepare rice with miso sauce
- Boil the soy drink until being reduced.
- Boil the rice in a saucepan “al dente”
- Sauté the tofu with a little oil, previously cut into dice.
- Remove and reserve when they are ready, both rice and tofu.
- Once the soy drink has been reduced, remove it from the heat and let it cool slightly.
- Add a spoonful of miso and dissolve it well.
- Next, mix with the tofu and pour over the rice.
How to serve it
Pour on a plate and serve
Other miso recipes
– Miso with vegetables
More information on miso and soy products
Written by Editorial Botanical-online team in charge of content writing
12 December, 2019