How to prepare sautéed pasta with vegetables and miso
- 60g of pasta (per person)
- 1 zucchini
- 2 onions
- 1 carrot
- 2 tomatoes
- 100g common mushrooms or other mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon miso
- Soy sauce
- Boil the pasta until achieving a texture “al dente”.
- Strain and reserve.
- Peel, wash and chop all vegetables in a uniform size.
- Sauté them in a pan with a little oil.
- Mix the miso with a little soy sauce diluted with water.
- Mix the sauce with the vegetables and the pasta.
Way to serve it
Pour on a plate and serve as a first dish
Other miso recipes
More information on miso and soy products
Written by Editorial Botanical-online team in charge of content writing
12 December, 2019