How to prepare a red fruits mousse
EASY MOUSSE RECIPE OF RED FRUIT WITH CREAM
Red fruits mousse ingredients
– 100 g of liquid cream to assemble
– Half a lemon, squeezed
– 80g of sugar
– Half a bag of gelatine of the desired flavor (without flavor, strawberry, red fruits, kiwi, lemon…)
Preparation of a red fruits mousse
– Squeeze the half lemon and add the medium over gelatin powder.
– Mix until the gelatine is rehydrated with the juice and there are no lumps. (It can be heated slightly to low temperature to aid the dissolution of the mixture)
– Grind the red fruits and add them to the previous mixture.
– Assemble the cream and add the sugar little by little while increasing its volume and firmness.
– Mix everything, always from bottom to top, until uniform.
How to serve a red fruits mousse
Serve in a glass of dessert and decorate with mint. Refrigerate until ready to serve
More recipes and information on lemon