COCONUT TRUFFLES RECIPE
- 150g grated coconut.
- 125ml of water.
- 75g of wheat or oats.
- 3 c. sugar.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl, pour the coconut with the flour, sugar and a little cinnamon.
- Mix everything while pouring the water to get the desired pasty texture.
- Make small truffles with the dough and place them on a tray.
- Bake about 30 minutes, until golden.
- Remove and let cool.
- Dish and serve.
Use: It is used as a dessert.
More recipes and information on coconut in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.