Chocolate brownie properties
Recipe and benefits of chocolate brownie
Properties of chocolate brownie
Really this recipe is a nutritional "sin", very caloric and fatty. You can not eat too often, although consumed in the balanced ration is perfectly compatible with a healthy diet, varied and above all, pleasant.
Butter is a source of vitamins A and D; And vitamin B1 or thiamine. Likewise, we used whole wheat flour (with more fiber) to balance a little with the amount of fat that the cake carries, which is not noticeable in taste.
The effect on the body will undoubtedly be energizing and pleasant. However, nothing will excuse us from giving us a little walk to "lower" this small and delicious sin.
Ingredients for a chocolate brownie
- 4 eggs
- 100g of brown sugar
- 200g of chocolate to melt (minimum with 50% of cocoa)
- 120g butter or margarine
- 100g whole wheat flour
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- Nuts cut to taste, between 70-120g
- Goji berries hydrated in water (optional, they provide a touch slightly acid-sweet)
- Chopped raw almonds (optional)
How to elaborate a chocolate brownie
- Preheat the oven at 180ºC.
- Heat the chocolate to bain Maire until melted. Mix well.
- Beat the 4 eggs with sugar, chopped walnuts, hydrated Goji berries, yeast and sieve the wholemeal flour.
- Add to the dough the chocolate with the melted butter and mix very well. The flour, butter and chocolate (flour and fats) should mix well, because from it depends the cake to be tender and fluffy.
- Place the dough in a baking dish, previously greased with butter and sprinkled with raw almond.
- Cook the brownie at 180ºC for 35-45 minutes. It is important to cook the cake gradually: in this way the dough will rise more (it will become more spongy) and will be cooked homogeneously. It is not convenient to cook it au gratin or at high temperatures, because we can burn the cake or cook it from outside and leave it raw or undone inside.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.