Eggs with goat cheese
GOAT CHEESE WITH EGGS
- 1 egg (per person)
- 40g goat cheese
- 20g chopped toasted nuts
- ½ small potato (per person)
- Preheat oven to 200 º C.
- Put in an individual ceramic bowl a little oil to prevent eggs sticking.
- Wash and peel the potatoes and laminate them to create a thin base layer. Place them in the bowl.
- Add salt and pepper and place them in the oven until they begin to brown.
- When cooked, remove from oven and add the egg over the goat cheese. Put the bowl in the oven again.
- Remove when the egg is done and the cheese grated or molten.
- Add the toasted chopped nuts and top with a little oil and salt.
How to serve
- Serve the bowl over a cold dish to avoid being burned. Use this preparation as a main dish
More recipes and information about eggs.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.