- 1 pair of very ripe persimmons
- 1 pastry base
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Separate the yolks of the eggs from the whites.
- With a sharp knife, divide the pastry base into two horizontal layers. Separate the layers and smear them with the egg whites.
- Clean persimmons, using a damp cloth.
- Remove the cap and stalk. Cut the persimmons and remove the seeds. Cut persimmons into small pieces.
- In a saucepan place the pieces of persimmon and the rest of the ingredients. Beat them well to form a thick cream. Add a little more flour if needed to thicken.
- Place the cream on both halves of the pastry base and put them together.
- Cook the tart in hot oven at 200 º C for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let it cool to room temperature.
Ways to serve:
Serve as a dessert at room temperature.
More information on persimmon in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.