- 3 ripe persimmons
- 1 lettuce
- 50 g cheese
- 2 oranges
- 1 / 2 grapefruit.
- Olive oil
- Clean persimmons, using a damp cloth.
- Remove the cap and stalk. Cut the persimmons and remove the seeds. Cut persimmons into small pieces.
- Peel the oranges and cut the flesh into slices.
- Peel the grapefruit. Chop half grapefruit into thin slices.
- Wash and tear the lettuce.
- Put the lettuce on the bottom of a plate. Put on it the pieces of orange and grapefruit.
- Cut the cheese into pieces and distribute over salad.
- Season the salad with a drizzle of Olive oil.
Ways to serve:
Serve as a starter.
More information on persimmon in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.