A special magazine on avocado
- Avocado remedies : Avocado is a fruit rich in Omega 9, a type of very suitable to prevent the formation of bad cholesterol fats, reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease, such as stroke or brain hemorrhage.
- Nutritional properties of avocado : The main food characteristic of avocado is its richness in fat in some species reaching 30%, but usually moving between 10 to 15%.
The advantage of these fats is that they are formed with unsaturated fatty acids (mainly linoleic and linolenic acids)
- Avocado varieties: Avocados found in the market are hybrids between the three main varieties...
- Avocado for cholesterol: Avocado can be considered a food that protects us against "bad cholesterol" and possible diseases of the circulatory system that an increase in this type of cholesterol in the blood can produce, such as stroke, brain hemorrhage, angina pectoris, thrombosis...
A GOOD GUACAMOLE
- Properties of guacamole: Guacamole is one of the healthiest starters, because in addition to its antioxidant properties, is a dish rich in fiber and good fats from avocado
- Avocado cultivation : - Avocado is a plant that requires a very warm climate. In areas with very cold seasons, it must be grown in greenhouses.
FLOWER OF THE MONTH
- Contest: Do you know wich flower is it?
Characteristics of the flower of the month
It is a perennial herb from Mexico and southern United States. It is characterized by its bright green smooth leaves, with serrated edges. Very used in gardening.
Miss some magazine? Take a look to our archive:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50