Home remedies for toothache in children
TOOTHACHE IN CHILDREN
TOOTH EXTRACTION SURGERY
The main reasons for children suffering from their teeth are the following:
It is the fundamental reason for toothache in young children. During childhood the extraction of a tooth causes children great pain or distress.
Symptoms of tooth removal
Pain, discomfort, fever, discharge from a lot of saliva, fever.
PHYTOTHERAPY: Herbal remedies for tooth removal in children
- Mint (mouthwashes with the infusion of dry leaves.)
- Carrot (carrot juice on the tooth that is coming out)
RED AND SORE GUMS
Gums that hurt when teething is one one of the main reasons of children toothpain. Children suffer greatly from their gums in the early years when teeth are coming out, because they have to break through them.
Symptoms of red and sore gums
Pain, discomfort, fever, discharge from a lot of saliva, fever, need to bite objects, etc.
PHYTOTHERAPY: Herbal remedies for red and sore gums in children
- Thyme, wild thyme (mouthwashes with the infusion of whole plant)
- Bramble (mouthwashes with the decoction of the dry leaves.)
- Olive tree (Rub sore gums with oil)
- Evergreen pistachio (chew mastic)
- Sage (mouthwashes with the infusion of dry leaves)
Folk remedy: Rub the gums with a piece of ice.
Tooth decay caused by bacteria that erodes tooth enamel can provoke caries in children.
This is particularly painful for children when the infection reaches the nerve, causing intense pain pricks.
Symptoms of caries
Tooth pain, blackening the tooth enamel, complete destruction of the tooth.
PHYTOTHERAPY: Herbal remedies for caries in children
There is no herbal solution once the process of dental destruction has begun. The ultimate solution will be to visit your dentist.
However, some of the following herbal remedies can be an alternative to conventional pain killers that can diminish pain in children with tooth decay.
- St. John's wort (mouthwashes with the infusion of the flowers.)
- Thyme (mouthwashes with the infusion of the flowers.)
Is clove oil good to treat caries in children?
- Cloves: Babies who are teething are often administered remedies for toothache. This is a very dangerous treatment: Infants are more susceptible to the components of the nail and, if you exceed the dose, it can produce side effects to the nervous system.
More information about tooth diseases treatment in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.