Natural treatment of aphonia
Herbal teas for voice loss or aphonia
The primary role of phytotherapy in the problem of aphonia is focused on using plants with the following properties:
- Anti inflammatory plants that reduce swelling.
- Anti bacterial plants that remove bacterial organisms causing inflammation.
- Mucilaginous plants that protect the irritated area.
Main plant remedies to treat aphonia
Among all the plants we could distinguish the following ones:
- Mallow : (Malva sylvestris) Rich in mucilage, it is ideal to soften the lining of the respiratory system. It is used in diseases of the respiratory processes such as cough, common cold, chest pain, hoarseness, aphonia, sore throat, etc. (Infusion for 5 minutes of a tablespoon of flowers with two leaves of eucalyptus. A couple of cups a day) (For external use make gargles with this preparation)
- Celery (Apium graveolens) Problems of lack of voice (aphonia) can get better by gargling with the decoction of the tender plant.
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) Also very rich in mucilages (Infusion of a spoonful of dried root per cup of water for 10 minutes. 2 cups a day.) (For external use make gargles with this preparation)
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) With antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties (Infusion with a tablespoon of dried flowers per cup of water. A couple of cups a day) (You can gargle before swallowing the liquid)
- Sage (Salvia officinalis) against respiratory diseases in general, sore throat, flu, etc.). (Decoction of a spoonful of dried leaves per cup. We will take two cups a day). (Gargling with this decoction in external use) (Chamomile and sage can be combined to 50% for the same purpose)
- Greater plantain (Plantago major) Perform gargles with an infusion of a teaspoon per cup of water.
- Agrimony (Agrimonia eupatoria) Agrimony gargles, very rich in tannins, have been used by professional voice for the to provide more power to the voice and avoid aphonia. (Infusion of a tablespoon per liter of water. Make gargles)
More information about aphonia natural treatment in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.