Amaranth muesli recipe
– 1 cup washed and drained amaranth.
– Sugar or honey
– Chocolate chips (optional)
– Rolled oats
– Grated Coconut
– Pop the amaranth in a pan with butter over medium heat, like popcorn. Add honey or sugar and stir until it is browned.
– Allow to cool. Can form “balls” of amaranth taking profit of its pasty consistency, perhaps with chocolate nuggets.
– Mix all ingredients and store in an airtight glass container for less than 3 months.
Properties of amaranth muesli
22 April, 2019