Recipes with dry fruits
|Fruits of winter 1||Fruits of winter 2||Fruits of winter 3|
Aspects to be considered in dried fruits
In some cases, the copper presence, very abundant in hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds, etc., which is necessary for the formation of the melanin and the immunological system, when very abundant and combined with a low zinc level, can produce hepatic problems with fatigue symptoms, mental anxiety and premenstrual syndrome.
If some of these symptoms appear, the most prudent thing to do would be to stop eating these fruits in great amount and, mainly, to go to the specialist so that he or she considers with pertinent tests, the real reasons for these problems.
SOME RECIPES USING DRY FRUITS
Fig bread recipe
The fig bread is a very complete food, that appears in the majority of shelves of natural food shops, it combines the nutritional wealth of almonds and figs. At times of shortage it constituted one of preferred foods of the population
- 1 and a half kilos and average of dried figs.
- 750 g of whole sugar.
- 1 kilo of almonds
- 2 cloves
- 3 gr. of cinnamon
- 3 gr. Of anise
- Grind the almonds
- Clean the figs, removing the stem and chop it with the meat grinder.
- Add the sugar, the cloves and cinnamon. Stir it all.
- Blanch the almonds in hot water and peel them well. Chopping in half.
- Add the almonds to a paste.
- Fit the dough into a mold and squeeze it until it is firmly packed.
Juice of orange and lemon recipe
Ingredients for 4 people. (You can drink it before bedtime or in the morning before going to work)
- Squeeze the lemons and oranges
- Strain the juice juice
- Add sugar and four tablespoons of hot water and stir well until dissolved.
- Add a pint of warm water.
- Pour into a tall, narrow glass. Garnish the drink with a slice of lemon.
This same preparation can be done in the summer, replacing a pint of warm water, with cold water with ice cubes. During this season the combination is very refreshing.
Glazed hazelnuts recipe
- 250 gr. of hazelnuts
- 2 spoonfuls of butter.
- A quarter of a cup of granulated sugar
- 1 spoonful of salt.
- Toast the hazelnuts by placing them on a skillet to the oven to 275 degrees C for 20 or 25 minutes.
- Remove the skin. Rub the nuts while they are still warm with a dry cloth.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan.
- Pour the hazelnuts and stir for 6 minutes.
- Add sugar and salt, stirring until sugar is caramelized on the hazelnuts.
More information on other winter fruits.
22 April, 2019