Food containing a lot of melatonin
FOODS THAT CONTAIN A LOT OF MELATONIN
Among the foods with melatonin we will highlight:
Food of animal origin with a lot of melanotin
Plant-based foods rich in melatonin
Cereals and milk are rich in melatonin
The main ones are the following:
- Cereals: Many cereals contain high amounts of melatonin. Among the main ones of greater to smaller quantity we have the following: Corn, oats, wheat, rice and barley.
- Seeds: The dried seeds of some fruits and vegetables are rich in melatonin, such as, for example, watermelon seeds, or pumpkin seeds.
- Nuts: Nuts are very rich in melatonin
- Fruits: Some fruits contain enough melatonin, especially apples, pomegranates, cherries or bananas.
- Vegetables: Onions are especially rich in melatonin. Tomatoes also contain this component.
- Ginger: The root of this plant is rich in melatonin
More information on melatonin .
7 July, 2020