How to make common hawthorn marmalade
WHITE HAWTHORN MARMALADE RECIPE
– Fruits of common hawthorn.
– Clean the fruits of hawthorn
– Put them in a saucepan and cover with water.
– Boil them until they break up easily.
– Take them out with a strainer and remove all traces of water.
– Place in a bowl and beat them well with a mixer or even better, with a potato masher.
– Add to the amount produced the same amount of brown sugar
Ways to serve:
Eat for breakfast with milk or a as a snack.
More information on common hawthorn
28 October, 2020