Why is wheat germ oil good for vitiligo?
Vitiligo is a disorder in which skin melanocytes stop producing melanin. A progressive discoloration of the skin appears in the form of plaques.
These are produced by a lack of pigmentation and can be attenuated at the intensity level, by daily application of wheat germ oil.
How is wheat germ oil used for vitiligo?
Almond oil softener for vitiligo
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- 3 tablespoons almond oil
- Pour some wheat germ oil into a glass and dilute with almond oil. 3 parts almond oil per one part wheat germ oil.
- Mix both ingredients
- With a gauze apply on the skin.
- Massage the affected area with this mixture
Some applications of wheat germ oil
– Wheat germ oil for the heart
– Wheat germ oil to increase fertility
– Wheat germ oil for hair health
More information on wheat germ oil
This article was endorsed by Elisenda Carballido - Dietitian nutritionist. Postgraduate in Phytotherapy and master in Nutrition and Metabolism.
Written by Editorial Botanical-online team in charge of content writing
20 January, 2020