Why is wheat germ oil good for the skin?
Fatty acids are the components that give it a moisturizing and protective effect on the skin.
In addition, wheat germ oil applied to the skin manages to increase the blood supply to the blood vessels of the skin. In this way, there is a greater supply of nutrients to the skin that keeps it in better conditions.
On the other hand, we must not forget its vitamin E content, a recognized antioxidant, whose importance in maintaining this organ.
Skin preparations with wheat germ oil
Among the many preparations with almond oil for the skin, we have, for example, the following:
Wheat germ oil cream for the skin
- 2 tablespoons of soybean oil
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ oil
- 1 small tablespoon of brewer’s yeast
- 3 tablespoons oatmeal
- Hot water
- Mix soybean oil, wheat germ oil and brewer’s yeast well
- Add the oatmeal until a homogeneous paste is formed
- Add hot water until producing clear mixture
- Apply to your face for 30 minutes
- Clean it well with clear water.
Use it for dry or normal skin
Some applications of wheat germ oil
More information on wheat germ oil
21 January, 2020