– Assorted lettuce
– Caramelized Onion
– Cherry tomatoes
– Goat cheese
– Vinegar of Modena reduced
– Wash, peel and cut the lettuce, onion and orange (in strips or segments).
– Wash and cut the cherry tomatoes (by half), grapes (by half) and apple (diced small).
– Peel the pomegranate, reserve the seeds.
– Caramelize the onions in the pan with a little oil, salt and sugar.
– Fry the walnuts in the pan with a little oil until lightly browned.
– Cut a large piece of goat cheese and sauté in the pan with a little oil and salt, until lightly browned.
– Make the vinaigrette by mixing the reduced balsamic vinegar with oil and some salt.
– In a bowl, prepare the salad: lettuce first, followed by the other ingredients, tomatoes and fruit, leaving a space in between.
– In the center, put the goat cheese with caramelized onions and nuts on top.
– Sprinkle the pomegranate seeds throughout the salad, especially over the cheese.
– Add the vinaigrette and unmixed, but well distributed.
– Refrigerate until ready to consume.
How to use it:
It is eaten as an appetizer for the main course or accompaniment.
More recipes information about pomegranate properties.
22 April, 2019