– Tomatoes for salad
– Green onions cut into half moons
– Canned Olives
– Canned Gherkins
– Onions, preserved
– Fresh parsley
– Fresh fennel
– Cut the tomatoes into large wedges
– Cut the onion into half moons
– Place the tomatoes in a decorative way
– Place the onion over
– Add the olives and pickled vegetables
– Season with chopped fresh parsley and fennel, olive oil and salt.
In the picture: tomato salad with onion, scallions, green and black olives, cucumbers, parsley, fennel and salt.
Fresh vegetables are rich in vitamin C, which is destroyed by heat (firing, for example).
A salad is a good source of antioxidant vitamins and phytochemicals that help maintain the health of our body. Ideal for summer!
* Related information: Mediterranean diet characteristics.
More information about Mediterranean diet.