(How to make a Zucchini omelette with onion)
ZUCCHINI OMELETTE WITH ONION RECIPE
Zucchini omelette with onion
– 1 to 2 eggs
– 1 organic zucchini
– 1 onion
– 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder
– Pinch of salt
How to prepare
– Cut the onion and zucchini into cubes.
– In a skillet, saute the onion with a little olive oil and salt.
– Beat the eggs.
– Add the turmeric and stir to mix well.
– Add the zucchini to the pan and stir.
– Cover and cook for 4 minutes over medium heat to avoid burning.
– Uncover, add the beaten eggs.
– The cooking time will depend on how much cooked we like it.
– Approximately 3-4 minutes, then flip and cook 3 more minutes.
– Serve as a main course, or single dish with a salad or vegetable dish, and some bread to accompany.
Nutritional properties of zucchini omelette with onion
The properties of this dish are those of a vegetable omelette.
More information about onions recipes, nutritional values and medicinal properties.