ZUCCHINI SLICES WITH CASHEWS AND CARROTS RECIPE
– 100g of raw cashews.
– 4 carrots.
– 1 large or 2 small zucchini.
– Wash and cut carrots and zucchini in slices of the same thickness and size. This can be easily performed with a peeler.
– In a bowl that can be covered, pour the carrot slices in a little water. Cover the bowl with a plate or a film, and place in the microwave for 2 minutes or until carrots are cooked.
– Repeat the same action with zucchini, considering it takes half the time to cook.
– If cashews are raw, they can be toasted in a pan without oil until golden.
– Prepare a green sauce with finely chopped garlic and parsley. If you want a more uniform texture, you can crushed it with the mixer.
– When the vegetables are cooked, mix them with the toasted cashews and the green sauce.
– Add salt and pepper.
– Dish and serve.
It is eaten as a first course or accompaniment of a second.
More recipes and information on cashews in the listing above
22 April, 2019