A very antioxidant salad
The recipe that follows is a healthy and original starter, made only with herbal ingredients.
EASY VEGETARIAN RECIPE 0F STUFFED AVOCADOS
Avocado canapes stuffed with vegetable salad
For the recipe, first of all, we will take a little pulp from avocados, to elaborate a vegetable salsa, guacamole, made from the pulp of avocado, tomato, onion, cilantro, lemon and salt.
A parallel cold salad with potato and maize (corn), to be mixed with the guacamole, must be prepared.
With this mixture avocado canapes can be filled.
Photo of vegetarian avocados stuffed with potato salad and corn guacamole
Ingredients for stuffed avocados
For the salad:
- Cooked potato, peeled, allowed to cool, and cut into cubes.
- Maize (corn) boiled and seaprated into kernels.
- Ripe Avocados
For the guacamole:
- 1 tomato, seeded better, cubed
- 1 onion fine
- A few cilantro leaves julienned
- Half a lemon squeezed
Preparing stuffed avocado canapes
- Halve the avocados, ripe, (we can know if they are so by means of pushing gently with our fingers to realize they are soft). Take away the bone and then with a spoon and great delicacy, empty a little pulp and reserve it on a plate, to prepare the guacamole.
- Prepare the guacamole: With a fork or a mortar, muss and mix the avocado with the remaining ingredients of guacamole (chopped onions, tomatoes, cilantro and lemon), with a pinch of salt, so that all the flavors are blended. Integrate all components of the sauce to form a homogeneous mass. The more tomato we add, the redder the sauce will be.
- Prepare the stuffing salad: Mix the guacamole with potato, which previously has been cooked and diced, and corn.
- Fill the avocados: With the help of a spoon, fill the avocados with the salad. You can decorate with coriander leaves or with cut chives.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.
More information and recipes on avocado in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.