Broccoli salad recipe seasoned with fine herbs
Broccoli salad with walnuts
|BROCCOLI SALAD WITH WALNUTS|
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 500 g green broccoli
- 50 g walnuts
- 1 pepper
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Clean, peel and chop the broccoli
- Poach broccoli slightly: Pour water in a pan and put the fire to boil. Stop the fire, pour the broccoli and let poach in hot water for about 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, remove from water, pour over a strainer and let drain and cool.
- Cut the pepper into strips. Open the walnuts nuts. Chop them all but 4.
- Make a vinaigrette for dressing
- Place the broccoli in a bowl and add the walnuts and chopped peppers.
- Add the vinaigrette and mix all the elements.
Ways to serve:
Serve cold as a starter
- More vegetarian recipes
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.