Cheese ice-cream recipe
MASCARPONE CHEESE ICE-CREAM
- 250 grams of mascarpone cheese
- 2 egg yolks
- 80 grams sugar
- Black chocolate chips, or nuts, or peach jam, or berries.
- Mix the cheese, egg yolks and sugar in a bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- Place the mixture into molds or small individual bowls and cover them with plastic wrap.
- Keep frozen for a minimum of 4 hours and then evaluate whether the texture is correct or requires longer freezing.
- If the texture is desired, it can be served.
How to serve:
Remove the wrap and decorate as desired, with chocolate chips, nuts or peach, or berries. Serve as a dessert.
- Egg yolk
More recipes and information about eggs in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.