How to make corviche filling
- 3 green bananas
- 50 g roasted peanuts.
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- Medium green pepper
- 400 grams of tuna, mackerel or bluefish. (Strict vegetarians can substitute the 400 g of tuna by the same amount of tofu or soy meat)
- 5 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Half a cup of water.
To make the corviche wrapping:
- Grate the bananas.
- Pour a couple tablespoons of peanut oil in a pan and heat. Fry half of the grated bananas . Add the coriander. Salt and pepper as desired.
- Cook the other half of banana peel in a saucepan with water.
- Add the cooked bananas to the pan with the grated fried bananas. Add half a glass of water and stir well to form a paste that will be used to form the corviche wrapping.
To make the corviche filling:
- Grind the peanuts until they become a fine powder.
- Cut the peppers and onion into small pieces. Grate the garlic.
- Cut the tuna or tofu in chunks.
- In another pan pour the peanut oil and heat well. Fry the tomato, onion, pepper and grated garlic clove.
- Add the tuna or tofu and let it fry. Salt and pepper as desired. Add the peanuts and stir well
To make the corviche pasties:
Spread a piece of corviche dough on a plate and put up a couple of tablespoons of filling. Fold corners of dough by wrapping the filling so as the dough not to fall. Give each pasty an oval form with the center thicker than the corners.
Once the corviches done, you can bake them in hot oven or fry them with peanut oil until golden and crisp.
Uses of corviche:
Corviche is served as a main course.
More information on peanuts.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.