Eggs with mashed vegetables
MASHED VEGETABLES WITH EGGS
- 1 egg (per person)
- 1 large zucchini
- 3 large onions
- 1 liter of water
- Wash, peel and chop the onions and zucchini.
- Pour the vegetables in a pot with a little oil to brown them and enhance their flavor.
- When they begin to brown, add water until it does not cover all the ingredients.
- Let simmer about 10 minutes and remove from heat.
- As temperature decreases, boil eggs in a small saucepan.
- After 8 minutes cool and peel them.
- Proceed with a mixer to mush the vegetables together with the eggs. If you desire a thicker cream, you can remove some of the water before mushing it.
How to serve
- Put in bowls or soup plates and serve as a starter.
- Egg yolk
More recipes and information about eggs in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.