Fruit jelly properties
FRUIT JELLY WITH AGAR-AGAR SEAWEED
Ingredients for 4 people
- 2 and ½ tablespoons of agar-agar seaweed
- 2 cups chopped fresh fruit or pureed (depending on whether we want to make it a gelatin chip or homogeneous). For example, strawberry and peach, or kiwi, apple and banana, or apple and strawberries,... etc.
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon orange zest or lemon zest
- 2 and ½ cups water
- 1 tablespoon apple juice concentrate, molasses or cereal or substitute water for natural fruit juice.
- Grated coconut (optional)
- Marinate the fruit with salt for 40 minutes.
- Heat water or juice to a boil and add the other ingredients (fruits, spices and agar). You must boil so that after the agar solidify.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes.
- Place in molds, dusting with coconut by the surface.
- Allow to cool until the agar solidifies and unmold.
- Serve with grated lemon or orange, cinnamon stick, cut fruits or leaves of decorative herbs, for example.
We get a delicious fruit jelly, rich in colors and flavors. And extremely easy to prepare!
More recipes and information on coconut .
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.