CLOVE COOKIES RECIPE WITH CINNAMON AND GINGER
- 1 cup brown sugar.
- 4 tablespoons of honey.
- 2 cups of flour.
- 2 teaspoons powdered soda.
- 1 cup of olive oil.
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Half a teaspoon of ground cloves.
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger.
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- Mix the egg, honey, oil and sugar in a bowl. Stir well.
- Add flour, soda, ginger, cinnamon and cloves. Stir well. Sprinkle some salt.
- Once the pasta is ready, (it has consistency and does not stick) form small balls about 3.5 cm in diameter.
- Place on a baking paper all the balls, leaving about 5 cm between them to prevent sticking when increasing in size.
- Place in the oven, pre-heated to 190 º C, for about 10 or 13 minutes. Check with a toothpick to the center to check when is done. (The toothpick should come out dry and each ball should be firm when stuck)
- Once done, remove from oven and let it cool.
Ways to serve
- Egg yolk
More recipes and information about eggs.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.