Grated feta cheese
RECIPES OF CHEESE
GRATED FETA CHEESE
- 200 g Feta cheese
- ½ zucchini
- ½ eggplant
- ½ red pepper
- 6 mushrooms
- 5 green asparagus
- 2 artichokes
- 1 large carrot
- Olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 200 º C.
- Clean and chop the vegetables as similar as possible.
- Pour them into a pan and add a little salt and pepper.
- Enter them in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Add the cheese on top with a spoon and spread it well.
- Cook 10 minutes, approximate, until vegetables are cooked.
- Remove when it starts to brown.
How to serve:
Sprinkle over a little oil and serve it as a main course for lunch
More information on cheese.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.