How much legumes should we eat daily?
Daily rations of legumes
DAILY PORTIONS OF LEGUMES
How much is a ration of legumes for addults?
For adult people this ration should be as follows:
- One serving of cooked legumes weighs about 190 grams. At home, it implies a medium bowl.
Rations of pulses for boys or girls
- For boys and girls under age 6, 150 g per serving
- For boys and girls aged 6 to 8 years, 160 g per serving
- For boys and girls between 8 and 11 years, 180 g per serving
- For children aged 12 or older, 190 g per serving
How many servings of legumes should we eat every week?
It is necessary, in total, from 2 to 4 servings of legumes per week.
More information on legumes in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.