How can you eat olives?
Olives can be eaten alone as an aperitif or can also be added as an ingredient in many culinary preparations: Hot or cold dishes, simple or elaborate, decorative sauces or dressings, etc..
You can add your meals some olives: whole, chopped, sliced, and even mashed like a pate or tapenade, etc..
Some proposals of dishes that can be made with olives are:
- Any type of salad.
- In pasta dishes.
- In pizzas.
- In rice of all kinds.
- With vegetables, whether cooked or cold as a salad.
- As salsa.
- As an accompaniment to chicken dishes, turkey, beef, etc.. or fish.
- Seafood spice-sauce.
- As appetizers, spreads, biscuits and pates. t
- As an ingredient in stews.
- In meat pies, fish or seafood.
- In breads and pastries.
More information about olives in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.