- 1 pair of very ripe persimmons
- 1 pastry base
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Separate the yolks of the eggs from the whites.
- With a sharp knife, divide the pastry base into two horizontal layers. Separate the layers and smear them with the egg whites.
- Clean persimmons, using a damp cloth.
- Remove the cap and stalk. Cut the persimmons and remove the seeds. Cut persimmons into small pieces.
- In a saucepan place the pieces of persimmon and the rest of the ingredients. Beat them well to form a thick cream. Add a little more flour if needed to thicken.
- Place the cream on both halves of the pastry base and put them together.
- Cook the tart in hot oven at 200 º C for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let it cool to room temperature.
Ways to serve:
Serve as a dessert at room temperature.
More information on persimmon in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.