RECIPES OF POTATOES
Shiitake and mushroom gratin with potatoes
Different types of potatoes
- 250 g shiitake mushrooms.
- 250 g common mushrooms.
- 500 g potatoes.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 50 g of Parmesan cheese.
- 30 g of butter.
- � cup water.
- Prepare the mushrooms, washing and cleaning them.
- Cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
- Peel and cut potatoes into slices.
- Grate the Parmesan cheese.
- Chop the garlic and put together the pieces with mushrooms rolled.
- In a frying pan add a little oil and saute garlic and mushrooms for a couple of minutes.
- Add the water, sprinkle with thyme and parsley and let simmer for about 10 minutes. Stir from time to time.
- Add salt and some pepper and let simmer a few more minutes. Then remove from heat and let it cool.
- Preheat oven to 200 � C.
- Coat the bottom of a metal pan with butter. Place the potato halves so that they partially overlap on one another. Cover the potatoes with a layer of slices of mushrooms. Place the other potatoes, forming another layer on top of the first and covering them with the rest of shiitake.
- Salt as desired and sprinkle with a little pepper. Place in hot oven and cook until the potatoes are cooked (about 80 or 80 minutes)
- Cover the dish with grated Parmesan cheese and cook for another fifteen minutes.
How to serve?
- Serve hot as a the first course
Other potato recipes
More information about potatoes and nutrition in the listing above
|*Related information: More information about potatoes|
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.