POTATOES POT RECIPE
Ingredients for four people:
- 6 medium potatoes.
- 2 onions.
- 2 carrots
- 1 kilo of beans.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil.
- Fill the pot with 1 / 3 of water.
- Add 4 tablespoons of Olive oil
- Peel the potatoes and wash them well. Cut into slices.
- Clean and wash the beans, onions and carrots.
- When the water begins to boil, add the beans.
- Boil for 10 minutes, add the potatoes, the onions and carrots.
- Add salt
- Let boil about 30 minutes.
(In addition to the onions and carrots, when the beans have boiled 10 minutes, additionally you can add half a kilo of cooked chickpeas)
Ways to serve: Serve hot as a starter.
More information on natural food in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.