How to coook chicory?
WATERCRESS SALAD WITH CHICORY
Ingredients for 4:
- Two handfuls of watercress.
- 4 chicories.
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- Olive oil.
- Wash and separate the leaves from the watercress properly. Place them at the bottom of a dish to form a very thin layer.
- Put the chicory leaves cleaned properly apart. Place then on a tray forming a flower in the center of the plate.
- Cut the garlic into small pieces and sprinkle on top.
- Season with olive oil and a pinch of salt.
Way to serve them:
First dish at lunch
More information about chicory in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.