What is a balanced diet for dinner?
Milk with cereals versus a balanced meal
A balanced weight loss diet dinner might be, as in our example:
- First course: steamed broccoli with carrot
- Second course: A rich-protein but low-fat dish: Whitefish, like hake with green salad.
- Dessert: `Nonfat yogurt with 1 kiwi
What does this meal provide us compared with milk with cereals?
Nutritional composition of a balanced meal for dinner
Nutritional composition of milk with cereals
The benefits of a full dinner options regarding milk with cereals are:
- A balanced diiner contributes only with 60 calories more than milk with cereals. It also gives greater satiety because the food was distributed in 3 courses.
- It contains twice the protein than milk with cereals, and 7 times more fiber.
- It has 10 g. carbohydrate less than milk with cerealz, coming from carrot and kiwi.
Photo of steamed broccoli
Nutritional tips for a balanced diet
A healthy diet is a balanced diet between physical activity and our nutrient needs.
- Consult a dietitian to develop a balanced weight loss diet.
*Related information: Milk and cereals for dinner
More information on nutrition in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.