Food without gluten
- 200g of buckwheat
- 6 sprigs of steamed broccoli
- 1 chopped apple tossed with lemon juice.
- Chopped parsley
- Sea salt
- Cook the buckwheat grain, previously roasted, and water (2 cups water for each cup of buckwheat) for 20 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, parsley and chopped apple.
- Add the cooked and drained buckwheat, stir well, season, season and serve.
A very antioxidant recipe due to vitamin C present in parsley, lemon and apple. It also contains flavonoids, zinc and selenium from buckwheat, also with antioxidant properties. We have virtually no fat and it is heart-healthy. Ideal for people who want to make a very low-fat or cleansing diet.
It is also gluten free, suitable for people with celiac disease.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.