EASY RECIPE OF DANDELION SALAD
- Fresh yarrow leaves
- Green onions
- Tomato dressing
- Olive oil
- Clean the salad leaves and drain. Cut larger leaves.
- Cut the tomato and onion
- Arrange the ingredients in a bowl.
- Chop leaves and add yarrow
- Season with olive oil or vinaigrette
- Serve as a starter or accompaniment.
The recipe supports all kinds of edible plants: purslane, lemon balm, fresh oregano leaves, arugula, lettuce, etc..
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant vitamin that improves the appearance of the skin and joints because it helps form collagen. It also prevents diseases by increasing the body's defenses and has cleansing properties.
- Herbs such as green leafy purslane or dandelion have diuretic and laxative properties due to its high content of potassium and fiber. They help eliminate toxins and cleanse the body. This makes them highly recommended for gout, arthritis and rheumatism diets.
When wild plants are gathered one should take into account that they are not contaminated by pesticides, farm animals, etc.
More recipes and information on dandelion in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.