EATING PLAN FOR CONSTIPATION
What food should I eat to avoid constipation?
This is a very typical menu for constipation:
– A glass of skimmed milk or vegetable milk (oats milk, soy milk, etc.)
– Whole wheat bread toast with apple jelly
– 4 figs and 3 dried plums.
– An apple
– A varied vegetable dish
– A piece of baked pumpkin.
– 100 g of tofu.
– 100 g of strawberries with three tablespoons of yogurt and a spoonful of brown sugar.
A slice of whole bread spread with apple compote.
Glass of water or carrots juice
Oats with yogurt
– Asparagus omelette.
– Yogurt with 1 spoon of oats flakes
– Infusion of chicory.
You should drink from two to 1.7 liters of water
More information about constipation natural treatment.