– ½ kilo of almonds.
– ½ kilo of sugar.
– 6 eggs.
– In case of whole shelled almonds, remove the outer shell of the almonds.
– Blanch the almonds in hot water to remove the skin.
– Cut the almonds into small pieces.
– Roast the almonds in the oven until well toasted, which can last about 20 minutes.
– Crack the eggs and separate the yolk from the white.
– Once egg whites well stiff, add sugar and beat well until the sugar is well dissolved in the egg whites.
– Add the chopped almonds to the meringue, stirring well.
– Fill the paper molds (type muffin molds) Leave a finger empty at the top of each paper mold.
– Place the filled molds on a metal tray and put them in the hot oven for 20 minutes.
Ways to serve
Eat as dessert at room temperature.
– Egg yolk
More recipes and information about eggs.
10 February, 2021